Hydraulic Supplies Adelaide
Built To Last Hydraulic Rams And Power Pack For Sale in Adelaide
Flowline is a supplier of premium hydraulic ram equipment and power packs based in Adelaide. As a hydraulic ram supplier, we understand that it is important to have an efficient hydraulic system as it impacts several important processes in several industries. We have durable hydraulic rams for sale, as well as tipping trailer kits, hydraulic power units and more.
What Is Hydraulic Ram?
Hydraulic Ram is a cyclic water pump powered by hydropower or fast running water. It uses a hydraulic shock effect to develop pressure that allows a portion of the input water to be lifted to a higher point. Essentially, it is a cylinder with a movable rod where an external fluid being pumped into either side of a cylinder simultaneously creates high pressure and the low-pressure side. A hydraulic ram pump has several components:
- Neck Gland
- Cylinder Ports
- End Caps
Hydraulic Rams are used for a range of uses like:
- Heavy plant and mining machinery
- Agricultural equipment
- Food and beverage as well as packaging machinery
- Deep-sea applications
- Marine and automotive applications
And many other uses that are helpful for industrial work and daily lives.
What Is a Hydraulic Power Pack?
A hydraulic power pack consists of a drive motor, hydraulic pump, and hydraulic fluid tank. Other components that can be installed on the power pack include:
- Oil cooler
- Pressure-limiting valve
- Sensor technology
Being self-contained units, hydraulic power packs use fluid to transmit power from one point to another to generate massive amounts of power which can help drive hydraulic machinery. Moreover, hydraulic power packs draw their power from ratios of area and pressure.
Hydraulic power packs are used in various sectors like:
- Farming and agriculture
- Entertainment - special effects in concerts
Our Extensive Range of Other Hydraulic Parts Include:
Flowline supplies a range of hydraulic parts in Adelaide and some of the products we offer:
- Hose and Fittings: we supply hoses and fittings that are 2.5 metres. These parts are suitable for tipper trailer kits.
- Hydraulic Tipper Trailer Hinges: These hinges give more stability to the structure and are meant for heavy-duty work.
- Hydraulic Ram and Tipper Trailer Kit - 1800MM: It has six stage cylinders, with a power pack. There is a One Year Back to Base Warranty for this product.
- Hydraulic Ram and Tipper Trailer Kit - 800MM: It has a four-stage cylinder with a power pack. This is a product with a One Year Back to Base Warranty.
- Hydraulic Ram and Tipper Trailer Kit - 1500MM: It has a six stage cylinder with a power pack available. This product has a One Year Back to Base Warranty.
- Hydraulic Ram and Tipper Trailer Kit - 1200MM: It has six stage cylinders with a power pack available in it. There is a One Year Back to Base Warranty for this product.
- Hydraulic Ram and Tipper Trailer Kit - 1000MM: It has six stage cylinders with a power pack available. This is a product with a One Year Back to Base Warranty.
Types of Hydraulic Spool Directional Control Valve We Offer
Directional Control Valves (DCVs) are basic parts of a hydraulic system consisting of a spool inside a cylinder that is mechanically or electronically operated. They allow the flow of hydraulic oil or water from one or more sources into different paths. When compared to its pneumatic counterpart, hydraulically operated DCV works at much higher pressures.
The spools, found in the DCV, are of two types:
- A sliding spool is cylindrical in cross-section
- Rotary valves
Hydraulic Spool DCV comes with a lot of unique features like:
- High switching power
- Low actuating force
- Wide variety of control functions
Industries that use directional control valves:
- Die casting and foundry
- Machine tooling
- Marine or offshore
- Primary metals
- Pulp and paper
- Test equipment and simulation
- Turbine control (wind, steam, water)
- Wood processing
- Car carriers
- Construction machines
- Trucks and Rigs
Hydraulic DCVs Provided By Flowline:
- Single Spool Hydraulic Direction Control Valve- P160
- Single Spool Hydraulic DCV - P140
- Five Spool Direction Control Valve - P560
- Three Spool Direction Control Valve - P360
- Two Spool Hydraulic Direction Control Valve - P260
Why Choose Flowline’s Hydraulic Sales and Services?
Knowing the importance of having a properly functioning hydraulic system, we supply quality products at competitive prices. Here are some reasons to choose Flowline:
- 1-year warranty for tipper kits
- Wide range of quality products
- Great prices
- Reliable customer service